- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 5 cups (40 fl. oz./1.25 ml.) chicken broth
- 1/2 lb. (250 g.) vermicelli, broken into 2-inch (5-cm.) pieces
- 1 bunch spinach, stemmed
- 4 eggs
- Hot sauce, such as Sriracha, for serving (optional)
- 1 12oz box pasta (i used shells)
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup(10 3/4 oz)
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz)
- 1-2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste or seasoned salt
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- Oil- 1 tbsp.
- Sesame Chili Oil- 1 tbsp.
- Onion, diced- 1 medium
- Celery, diced- 2 ribs
- Garlic, minced- 4 cloves
- Lemon grass (I used a pre-made paste from a tube)- 1 tbsp.
- Crushed red pepper flakes- 1 tbsp.
- Low-sodium Chicken Broth, pre-made or your own- 6 cups/1.5 litre
- Canned Crushed Tomatoes- 1 cup
- Chicken Breast, diced into bite size pieces- 2
- Soy Sauce- 3 tbsp.
- Cilantro/Coriander leaves- 1 cup
- Chow Mein Noodles or any other Asian noodles or even spaghettini- 125 gr.
- Lime juice- from 1 lime