- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- garlic powder
- 1 loaf of Italian Bread
- 1/3 cup of pesto
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheess
- 1 quart Heavy Cream
- Chocolate Wafers (2 boxes)
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 5 cups (40 fl. oz./1.25 ml.) chicken broth
- 1/2 lb. (250 g.) vermicelli, broken into 2-inch (5-cm.) pieces
- 1 bunch spinach, stemmed
- 4 eggs
- Hot sauce, such as Sriracha, for serving (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound chicken cutlets, cut into bite-size (1 1/2-inch) pieces*
- Cornflake crumbs
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup hot sauce (I use Frank’s)
- Tortilla (smaller the better)
- A green pepper, diced
- Your favorite shredded cheese (I prefer the Mexican blend)
- Salsa, Sour Cream or Guac (for dipping)
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- Oil- 1 tbsp.
- Sesame Chili Oil- 1 tbsp.
- Onion, diced- 1 medium
- Celery, diced- 2 ribs
- Garlic, minced- 4 cloves
- Lemon grass (I used a pre-made paste from a tube)- 1 tbsp.
- Crushed red pepper flakes- 1 tbsp.
- Low-sodium Chicken Broth, pre-made or your own- 6 cups/1.5 litre
- Canned Crushed Tomatoes- 1 cup
- Chicken Breast, diced into bite size pieces- 2
- Soy Sauce- 3 tbsp.
- Cilantro/Coriander leaves- 1 cup
- Chow Mein Noodles or any other Asian noodles or even spaghettini- 125 gr.
- Lime juice- from 1 lime