- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into bit sized pieces
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Sriracha, add more or less to your spicy liking
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 green pepper
- 6 oz of string beans
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 egg per bowl
- Fluff cooked quinoa with a fork and set aside.
- In a large skillet heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add onions, peppers and string beans and sauté for 3-5 minutes. Add chicken and cook until browned.
- While chicken is cooking in a small bowl whisk together Sriracha, honey, and lime juice.
- Once chicken is cooked add sauce and stir. Cook for about 5 minutes. Sauce will thicken.
- Fry the egg about 2 minutes while the chicken continues to cook
- Top with cilantro. Serve over quinoa.
- Top with a fried egg