- 2 lbs beef chuck, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped to 1 inch squares bell pepper
- ½ medium onion, peeled, cut in half, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 3 bullion cubes
- 2 tsp garlic
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup Sriracha sauce
- 2 cups of rice
- Place the meat on the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with sliced onion. Top with cut up bell pepper. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Mix the water, bullion cubes and Sriracha. Pour over the peppers and beef.
- Set on high heat for 3.5-4 hours.
- Mix ½ cup water and 2 tablespoons corn starch. Add 1 cup of liquid from the meat & pepper mixture and cook on medium heat until boiling, then cook 2 minutes past boil to remove the cornstarch flavor. Add this mixture back to the meat and bell peppers. Stir and serve.
- Serve hot over rice.