Few things taste as good as pizza, but what’s better? Soup that tastes like pizza because not only is it healthier, it’s still delicious.
- Your favorite tomato soup (I used the Trader Joe’s tomato and roasted red pepper)
- 2 Tablespoons of Chili Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon crushed red pepper
- Shredded Cheese (I used an Italian Cheese Blend)
- Croutons (optional)
- Heat up the soup on the stove and add the chili oil, chili powder, crushed red pepper, basil and oregano.
- Bring soup to a boil while continuously stirring.
- Once the soup is heated through, take off the stove and pour into a bowl.
- Sprinkle some cheese and croutons on top and enjoy!