- 1 quart Heavy Cream
- Chocolate Wafers (2 boxes)
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- Dump a quart of heavy cream into a bowl with a splash of vanilla and 1/2 a cup of powdered sugar, and whip it until it holds a medium-to-stiff peak.
- Spread out a layer of cookies on a plate and spread a layer of whipped cream on top and top with another layer of cookies. Repeat until your cake is as high as you would like it.
- You should have one, big, messy tower/pile of cookies and cream.
- Make sure all of the cookies are covered with whipped cream
- Place in the fridge to cool. Before serving, you can garnish it with chocolate shavings or sprinkles.