- Eggs (2 or 3, depending on how hungry you are)
- 1/4 Sliced Onion
- Hot Sauce (I used Cholula)
- 1 Tablespoon Salsa
- 1 Tablespoon Guac
- 1/3 cup of shredded cheese ( I used a Mexican blend)
- A handful of tortilla chips
- Slice the onion and place it in the skillet
- Crack two eggs onto the skillet and when the edges start turning white, sprinkle on the cheese and hot sauce.
- Flip the eggs so they cook evenly on both sides.
- When they are cooked to your liking (I prefer runny yolks) lay flat on a plate and put guac and salsa inside, then fold and serve with a side of chips.