- 1 bag of kraft caramel candies
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared
- Divide prepared brownie batter in two equal parts. Pour one half into a 8×8 parchment lined baking dish.
- To make the caramel, unwrap the individual caramels and microwave in 15 second intervals until melted. Stirring after each interval.
- Pour caramel sauce over top and spread evenly (spread quickly before it solidifies)
- Spread the remaining brown mix evenly over top of the caramel sauce. It is easiest to drop small amounts of mix at a time and spread it gently with a spoon.
- Bake according to brownie package directions, checking for doneness with a toothpick.
- Chill for an hour, then cut and serve. Or just eat the whole thing.
- Serve while warm! If they need to be reheated simply microwave for 10 seconds.