- 1 Rotisserie chicken (I bought a prepared one from the supermarket)
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- BBQ Sauce (28 oz) – I prefer Sweet Baby Ray’s
- heat the garlic and chopped onion on the pan
- pull the chicken off of the bones and place into the pan, make sure to pull small pieces that are fully detached from the bone.
- when you finish pulling the chicken, pour the BBQ sauce in the pan and cook on medium continuously stirring until the chicken is evenly heated (should be about ten minutes)
- Serve on toasted buns and enjoy!
This pairs nicely with: Zucchini Fries