- 1 12oz box pasta (i used shells)
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup(10 3/4 oz)
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz)
- 1-2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste or seasoned salt
- Cook and drain noodles. Add back to warm pot, stir in butter, cheese soup,
- and half the can of evaporated milk. Stir until combined.
- Add 1 cup of cheese to start with, add more until desired cheesiness.
- Keep the burner on low to help melt things together.
- If it gets too thick, add some reserve evaporated milk to thin down
- Add salt and pepper to taste