- Tortilla (smaller the better)
- A green pepper, diced
- Your favorite shredded cheese (I prefer the Mexican blend)
- Salsa, Sour Cream or Guac (for dipping)
- Saute the green peppers and then place on the side.
- Place your tortilla on the pan and sprinkle cheese in the center, make sure to not to get too close to the edge of the tortilla. Throw the peppers on top of the cheese. Cook on medium-low heat
- Once the cheese is a little melted, fold the tortilla in half and press down in the center moving outwards to spread the cheese.
- Flip the quesadilla to see how brown the other side of the tortilla is. I often flip mine once a minute until I am comfortable with how crispy the tortilla is.
- Enjoy with your favorite dips!