- boneless skinless chicken breasts – cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups cornflake crumbs
- 3 handfuls of tortilla chips crushed into crumbs
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 3/4 cups of salsa
- Hot sauce (i like cholula)
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with tinfoil
- set up a two part breading station, pour the cornflake crumbs and crushed chips into a shallow dish. mix in taco seasoning and chili powder and mix. Pour the salsa into a second dish.
- Roll the chicken in the salsa and and then into the crumb mixture then place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Serve with hot sauce for dipping.