- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 and line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- place the bread on a cutting board and make cuts every inch, do not cut the bread all the way through to the bottom. place on a rectangle of foil that is large enough to wrap around the bread.
- melt the butter and then stir in minced garlic, garlic powder, oregano, basil, red pepper flakes and salt
- using a pastry brush, brush this mixture over the top of the slices and in between them so all exposed surfaces are covered.
- bring the edges of the foil together to enclose the bread and place on the cookie sheet, bake for 15 minutes until heated through
- open up the foil and bake for 10 more minutes