- 1/3 pound ground turkey
- salt and pepper
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 3/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 3/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup red sauce
- Optional, basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Brown turkey, and season with salt and pepper. Drain.
- Reserve 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese for the top of your cupcakes. Start layering your lasagna cupcakes. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each muffin tin. Sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese in each. Top with a little meat and pasta sauce.
- Repeat layers again (i.e. wonton, Parmesan, ricotta, mozzarella, and pasta sauce). Top with reserved Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove, use a knife to loosen the edges then pop each lasagna out.
- Garnish with basil and serve.
Like these? Try the vegetarian version!