- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- juice of one lime (2 tablespoons)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 teaspoon Siracha
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the chicken. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour marinade over chicken breasts and turn to coat. Cover and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Grill on medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side, until juices run clear