1 14oz can sweetened Condensed Milk
1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips
1 cup marshmallow cream
Graham Crackers, for serving
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and condensed milk on High 1 – 2 minutes, stirring about every 30 seconds, until chips are melted. Mix well.
- Pour into 9-inch glass pie pan, spreading evenly.
- Drop marshmallow creme by tablespoonfuls randomly over chocolate mixture.
- Microwave on High about 30 seconds or until marshmallow creme is softened.
- Immediately make several swirls through marshmallow and chocolate, creating a marbled appearance.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers for dipping.