- 1 pound of green seedless grapes, pulled from the stems and rinsed
- 1 3-oz. package of your favorite Jell-O mix (NOT prepared)
- Rinse the grapes under water until all are clean and wet.
- Spread the Jell-o mix on a plate, about 1/3 at a time.
- Place a handful of grapes on the plate and gently roll each grape in the gelatin powder until it is covered.
- Place the coated grapes into a bowl and repeat the process with the remaining ingredients until all the grapes are covered.
- Place the bowl and let set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, until the gelatin is set. The colder these are, the better they taste!