- 3/4 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 can (15.25oz) sweet corn, drained
- 3 cup Rice (cooked)
- 8 fresh Sweet Red peppers
- 1 cup reduced fat Colby Jack cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Hot Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Wash red peppers and slice the tops off each pepper, then slice in half. Remove the seeds. Lay each pepper down in a large baking dish (13×9).
- In a large skillet, brown ground turkey until fully cooked. Drain. Return to skillet. Add cumin, salt, and sweet corn. Simmer about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package.
- Add cooked rice to skillet, combining completely. Remove from heat. Fill each red pepper with turkey mixture and add a little bit of hot sauce to each.
- Cover dish with foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 40-45 minutes. Remove foil and to with cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes, until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and sprinkle with green onion pieces. Serve and enjoy!